All members: we are moving from sourceforge, sign up for obo-discuss on google groups

All members: we are moving from sourceforge, sign up for obo-discuss on google groups

Chris Mungall
Hi Everyone,

As discussed previously
(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/obo-discuss/5o_W3NrovOA), we
are moving to google groups for the obo-discuss mailing list.

If you wish to continue to be a member, please head over to
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/obo-discuss

And subscribe yourself.

We have a list of all subscribers, and could potentially do this
ourselves, however, you may wish to choose a different email address
than the one you already signed up with. I will then later go in and
move people who have not subscribed.

Please note, this pertains to obo-discuss; you may be getting similar
emails about other lists/groups.

Re: All members: we are moving from sourceforge, sign up for obo-discuss on google groups

OBO Discuss mailing list
Chris Mungall <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> As discussed previously
> (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/obo-discuss/5o_W3NrovOA), we
> are moving to google groups for the obo-discuss mailing list.
>
> If you wish to continue to be a member, please head over to
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/obo-discuss
>
> And subscribe yourself.
>
> We have a list of all subscribers, and could potentially do this
> ourselves, however, you may wish to choose a different email address
> than the one you already signed up with. I will then later go in and
> move people who have not subscribed.
>
> Please note, this pertains to obo-discuss; you may be getting similar
> emails about other lists/groups.

Also, remember you can subscribe using the following email:

[hidden email]

Useful if you do not have a gmail account or do not want to associate
your current account with gmail.

J.