Join us for the next Protege Short Course at Stanford University, October 9 – 11, 2017!

Join us for the next Protege Short Course at Stanford University, October 9 – 11, 2017!

Csongor Nyulas
Dear all,

We are excited to announce the next Protégé Short Course, to be held at Stanford University, California, between October 9–11, 2017!!

The Protégé Short Course is a 3-day intensive training, which provides an in-depth introduction to ontology engineering in the Web Ontology Language (OWL). We cover best practices in ontology building and the latest Semantic Web technologies, including OWL 2, RDF and SPARQL. We also cover topics such as collaborative development, and data access and import from different data sources.

Read more about it at:
http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201710/

If you have any questions about the Protégé Short Course, please email us at: [hidden email]

Please feel free to forward this announcement to anyone who might be interested in the course. Thank you!

We look forward to seeing you in October!

Best regards,
The Protégé Team