Protege Question about Annotation Properties

Protege Question about Annotation Properties

Sofia Robb-2
Hi,

I have a questions about Annotation Properties in Protege. Some of the properties that I have originated from an import. I have since merged all imports and my custom ontologies together into one file.

Some of these properties do not have labels. I edited them (in protege) to include labels.

When I save the file in owl format all is good, everything is as expected. These edited properties can be found in my owl formatted text file.

When i save the file in obo format, I loose all my edited labels and the properties are not in my obo text file. And they are not present when I reopen in Protege.

Is this normal? How can I save my properties in my obo formatted file so that they persist?

Thanks!
Sofia